Updated 14 September 2020
- Accessibility statement for CivilServiceAwards.com
- Contacting us by phone or visiting us in person
- Technical information about this website’s accessibility
- Preparation of this accessibility statement
Accessibility statement for CivilServiceAwards.com
This accessibility statement applies to http://civilserviceawards.com.
This website is run by Dods Parliamentary Communications Ltd. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- live video streams do not have captions
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email: Alan Bosshard-Carter (Alan.Bosshard@dodsgroup.com)
- call: +44 (0) 207 593 5500
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 10 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: Alan Bosshard-Carter (Alan.Bosshard@dodsgroup.com)
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Contacting us by phone or visiting us in person
We provide a text relay service for people who are D/deaf, hearing impaired or have a speech impediment.
Our offices have audio induction loops, or if you contact us before your visit we can arrange a British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter.
Find out how to contact us: http://www.civilserviceawards.com/contact.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Dods Parliamentary Communications Ltd is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 18 September 2020. It was last reviewed on 14 September 2020.
This website was last tested on 18 September 2020. The test was carried out by Dods Parliamentary Communications Ltd.
We used this approach to deciding on a sample of pages to test:
- Index page – the home page of the website which is the first page that most people will visit.
- Contact page – as this information will be important to all users of the website.
- FAQ page – as this information will be important for all users with questions about the awards.
You can read the full accessibility test report here.